Utility corporations. Letter from the Acting Chairman of the Federal Trade Commission transmitting in response to Senate Resolution No. 83 Seventieth Congress, a monthly report on the electric power and gas utilities inquiry [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Federal Trade Commission
- Additional Titles:
- Investigation of utility companies, pt. 51, Insull Companies, United Gas Improvement Co
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1933.
- Physical Description:
- 717 pages : digital, PDF file
- Includes illustrations.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 8858-34 S.doc.92/45).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10453502