Letters from the Chairman of the Federal Trade Commission, transmitting, in response to Senate Resolution No. 83, a monthly report on the electric power and gas utilities inquiry together with exhibits in response to Senate Resolution No. 112 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Federal Trade Commission
- Additional Titles:
- Investigation of utility companies, pt. 63, Niagara Falls Power Co., Central Public Service Corp., New York Power and Light Corp., Cities Service Co. system, Southern Sierras Power Co
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1934.
- Physical Description:
- 1,014 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 8858-46 S.doc.92/57).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10453535