Letter from the Chairman of the Federal Trade Commission, transmitting, in response to Senate Resolution No. 83, Seventieth Congress, a monthly report on the electric power and gas utilities inquiry [electronic resource].
- Additional Titles:
- Investigation of utility companies, pt. 66, Stone and Webster, Inc. [Delaware], Engineers Public Service Co. [Delaware], Stone and Webster Engineering Corp., Cities Service Co., Mohawk Hudson Power Corp., Electric Bond and Share Co
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1934.
- Physical Description:
- 1,331 pages : digital, PDF file
- Includes illustrations., Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 8858-49 S.doc.92/60).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10453538