Letter from the Chairman of the Federal Trade Commission transmitting in response to Senate Resolution no. 163, Sixty-eighth Congress, first session, a final report dealing with conditions in the bread-baking industry [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Printing
- Additional Titles:
- Competition and profits in bread and flour
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1928.
- Physical Description:
- 543 pages : digital, PDF file
- Includes illustrations.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 8861 S.doc.98).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10453575