Letter from the Secretary of War transmitting report from the Chief of Engineers on preliminary examination and survey of channel from Redwood City, Calif., to the main channel in San Francisco Bay, with a view to securing a depth of 30 feet and width of 300 feet [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Rivers and Harbors
- Additional Titles:
- Examination and survey of Redwood Creek, California
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1928.
- Physical Description:
- 37 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 8899 H.doc.142).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10453905