Federal Oil Conservation Board. Communication from the President of the United States transmitting draft of proposed legislation to continue available until June 30, 1930, the unexpended balance of the appropriation of $50,000 made in the First Deficiency Act, fiscal year 1925, for the Federal Oil Conservation Board [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations
- Additional Titles:
- Draft of legislation relative to Federal Oil Conservation Board
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1929.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 9035 H.doc.523).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10455749