Comparison of rates of duty in the pending tariff bill of 1929 with present law. Letter from the United States Tariff Commission transmitting a statement showing a comparison of the rates of duty and equivalent ad valorem rates in the Tariff Act of 1922 with the bill (H. R. 2667) to provide revenue, to regulate commerce with foreign countries, to encourage the industries of the United States, to protect American labor, and for other purposes [electronic resource].
- Additional Titles:
- Rates of duty under tariff act of 1922 and bill of 1929
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1929.
- Physical Description:
- 30 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 9133 H.doc.44).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10455881