Letter from the Chairman of the Federal Trade Commission, transmitting, in response to Senate Resolutions No. 136 and No. 147, a Report Summarizing an Investigation of the Charges that certain corporations, operating cottonseed-oil mills, are violating the antitrust laws with respect to prices for cottonseed and acquiring the ownership or control of cotton gins [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Federal Trade Commission
- Additional Titles:
- Report of Federal Trade Commission on cotton-seed industry, pt. 13: summary report
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1930.
- Physical Description:
- 225 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 9216-12 S.doc.209).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10459169