Letter from the Acting Secretary of State, transmitting copy of a letter from the Secretary General of the International Parliamentary Conference of Commerce, extending an invitation to the Congress to be represented at the sixteenth plenary assembly of the conference, to be held at Madrid, October 6, 1930 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Foreign Relations
- Additional Titles:
- International Parliamentary Conference of Commerce
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1930.
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 9219 S.doc.124).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10459201