Codification of International Law. Message from the President of the United States transmitting report from the Secretary of State that legislation be enacted to authorize an appropriation of $50,000 for the expenses of participation by the United States in the International Conference for the Codification of International Law at The Hague March 13, 1930 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Foreign Affairs
- Additional Titles:
- Codification of International Law Conference
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1929.
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 9251 H.doc.155).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10459362