Estimates of deficiency appropriations, Department of Justice, 1929 and prior years. Communication from the President of the United States transmitting deficiency estimates of appropriations for the Department of Justice for the fiscal year 1929, and prior years amounting to $155,685.29 and supplemental estimates of appropriations for the fiscal year 1930 amounting to $1,988,585.64; in all $2,144,270.93 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations
- Additional Titles:
- Deficiency estimates for Justice Department
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1930.
- Physical Description:
- 9 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 9251 H.doc.172).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10459372