National home for disabled soldiers, 1930. Communication from the President of the United States transmitting supplemental estimate of appropriations for the National Home for Disabled Volunteer Soldiers, for the fiscal year ending June 30, 1930, amounting in all to $773,520 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations
- Additional Titles:
- National Home for Disabled Volunteer Soldiers
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1930.
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 9252 H.doc.381).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10459483