Supplemental estimate Department of Labor, 1930-31. Communication from the President of the United States transmitting a supplemental estimate of appropriation for the Department of Labor, Bureau of Immigration, for the fiscal year ending June 30, 1930, amounting to $49,125, to remain available until June 30, 1931 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations
- Additional Titles:
- Estimate for immigration station at Ellis Island
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1930.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 9252 H.doc.390).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10459492