Civil Service Retirement and Disability Fund. Communication from the President of the United States transmitting supplemental estimate of appropriation for the fiscal year 1931 for $150,000 to enable the Chief Executive to allocate to any executive department or independent establishment such amounts as may be necessary to begin the preparation and maintenance of the individual record of deductions made from the salary of each employee for credit to the Civil Service Retirement and Disability Fund [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations
- Additional Titles:
- Records of deductions from salary for civil service pensions
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1930.
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 9252 H.doc.470).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10459557