Colorado River, Tex. Letter from the Secretary of War transmitting report from the Chief of Engineers on preliminary examination of Colorado River, Tex., with a view to the control of its floods [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Flood Control
- Additional Titles:
- Examination of Colorado River, Texas, for flood control
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1930.
- Physical Description:
- 37 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. War Department
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 9257 H.doc.361).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10459592