Cost of crude petroleum. Letter from the Chairman of the United States Tariff Commission transmitting pursuant to Section 332 (F) of the Tariff Act of 1930, information relative to the approximate average costs of crude petroleum delivered to Atlantic seaboard refineries [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Finance
- Additional Titles:
- Report of Tariff Commission on cost of crude petroleum
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1931.
- Physical Description:
- 101 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States Tariff Commission
- Report Numbers:
- TC 1.9:4
- Includes illustrations.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 9346 S.doc.267).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10461267