Extending the limit of time with which Parramore Post No. 57, American Legion, may construct its memorial building, and correcting street location [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Public Buildings and Grounds
- Additional Titles:
- American Legion memorial building at Abilene, Texas
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1932.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 9491 H.rp.255).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10462519