Letter from the Chairman of the United States Tariff Commission transmitting, in response to Senate Resolution No. 434 (71st Congress), a report of an investigation made by the Commission on the differences in cost of production during the years 1928, 1929, and 1930 between foreign articles and domestic articles included in paragraph 1658 (copper) of the Tariff Act of 1930 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States Tariff Commission
- Additional Titles:
- Production costs of copper
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1931.
- Physical Description:
- 88 pages : digital, PDF file
- Includes illustrations.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 9520 S.doc.28).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10464309