Opinion of the United States Supreme Court delivered by Mr. Justice Brandeis May 2, 1932, in the case of United States versus George Otis Smith, affirming his right to membership on the Federal Power Commission [electronic resource].
- Additional Titles:
- Opinion of Supreme Court on U.S. v. George O. Smith
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1932.
- Physical Description:
- 13 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 9521 S.doc.111).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10464342