Message from the President of the United States returning without approval the bill (S. 826) entitled "An act conferring jurisdiction upon the Court of Claims to hear and determine claims of certain bands or tribes of Indians residing in the State of Oregon [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Indian Affairs
- Additional Titles:
- Veto message relating to claims of Indians in Oregon
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1932.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 9521 S.doc.89).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10464387