Letter from the Chairman of United States Tariff Commission transmitting a report that the Tariff Commission, during the period between the close of the Seventy-first Congress and December 1, 1931, has completed 37 investigations, of these, 32 considered adjustments in rates of duty established by the Tariff Act of 1930 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means
- Additional Titles:
- Investigation of certain rates of duty by Tariff Commission
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1931.
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 9549 H.doc.136).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10464426