Connecticut River between Hartford, Conn., and Springfield and Holyoke, Mass. Letter from the Secretary of War transmitting a letter from the Chief of Engineers, United States Army, dated April 18, 1933, submitting a report, together with accompanying papers, on a preliminary examination and survey of, and review of report on, Connecticut River, between Hartford, Conn., and Springfield and Holyoke, Mass., authorized by the River and Harbor Act approved July 3, 1930, and by resolution of the Committee on Rivers and Harbors, House of Representatives, adopted December 17, 1930 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Rivers and Harbors
- Additional Titles:
- Examination and survey of Connecticut River, between Hartford, Connecticut, and Springfield and Holyoke, Massachusetts
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1933.
- Physical Description:
- 23 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. War Department
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 9758 H.doc.27).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10464734