Ashtabula Harbor, Ohio. Letter from the Secretary of War transmitting a letter from the Chief of Engineers, United States Army, dated December 19, 1932, submitting a report, together with accompanying papers and an illustration, on a preliminary examination and survey of Ashtabula Harbor, Ohio, authorized by the River and Harbor Act approved July 3, 1930 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Rivers and Harbors
- Additional Titles:
- Examination and survey of Ashtabula Harbor, Ohio
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1932.
- Physical Description:
- 35 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. War Department
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 9758 H.doc.43).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10464742