Yadkin-Peedee River, N.C. and S.C. Letter from the Secretary of War transmitting pursuant to section 1 of the River and Harbor Act, approved January 21, 1927, a letter from the Chief of Engineers, United States Army, dated May 15, 1933, submitting a report, together with accompanying papers and illustrations, containing a general plan for the improvement of Yadkin-Peedee River, N.C. and S.C., for the purposes of navigation and efficient development of its water power, the control of floods, and the needs of irrigation [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Rivers and Harbors
- Additional Titles:
- Report on improvement of Yadkin-Peedee River, N.C. and S.C
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1933.
- Physical Description:
- 161 pages : digital, PDF file
- Includes illustrations.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 9759 H.doc.68).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10464760