Appropriations to pay claims for damages to privately owned property. Communication from the President of the United States transmitting estimates of appropriations -submitted by the several executive departments and independent offices to pay claims for damages to privately owned property in the sum of $34,863.27, which have been considered and adjusted under the provisions of the Act of December 28, 1922 (U.S.C., Title 31, Sec. 215), and which require appropriations for their payment [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations
- Additional Titles:
- Appropriations to pay claims for damages to privately owned property
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1934.
- Physical Description:
- 111 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 9821 H.doc.332).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10468577