Savannah Harbor, Ga. Letter from the Secretary of War transmitting a letter from the Chief of Engineers, United States Army, dated March 3, 1934, submitting a report, together with accompanying papers and illustration, on a preliminary examination and survey of Savannah Harbor, Ga., with a view to securing such increase in depth and width and such other improvements as may be found necessary, including an adequate turning basin, authorized by the River and Harbor Act approved July 3, 1930 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Rivers and Harbors
- Additional Titles:
- Survey of Savannah Harbor, Georgia
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1934.
- Physical Description:
- 33 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. War Department
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 9833 H.doc.276).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10468660