Schedules of claims amounting to $381,945.63 allowed by General Accounting Office. Communication from the President of the United States transmitting schedules of claims amounting to $381,945.63, allowed by the General Accounting Office, as covered by certificates of settlement, the numbers of which are shown in the first columns of such schedules, under appropriations the balance of which have been carried to the surplus fund under the provisions of section 5 of the Act of June 20, 1874 (U.S.C., title 31, sec. 713), and for the services of the several departments and independent offices [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations
- Additional Titles:
- Schedules of claims allowed by General Accounting Office
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1935.
- Physical Description:
- 49 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 9927 H.doc.122).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10472193