Veto message on the Adjusted-Service Certificates Act. Address of the President of the United States in the House of Representatives delivered on the return without approval of the act (H.R. 3896) to provide for the immediate payment to veterans of the face value of their adjusted-service certificates, for controlled expansion of the currency, and to extend the time for filing applications for benefits under World War Adjusted Compensation Act, and for other purposes [electronic resource].
- Additional Titles:
- Veto message on adjusted-service certificates bill
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1935.
- Physical Description:
- 10 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 9928 H.doc.197).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10472276