Ogeechee River, Ga. Letter from the Secretary of War transmitting a letter from the Chief of Engineers, United States Army, dated August 5, 1935, submitting a report, together with accompanying papers and illustration, on a preliminary examination of Ogeechee River, Ga., with a view to the control of its floods, authorized by act of Congress approved May 4, 1934 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Flood Control
- Additional Titles:
- Ogeechee River, Georgia
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1935.
- Physical Description:
- 37 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. War Department
- Includes illustrations.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 9937 H.doc.271).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10472370