Message from the President of the United States returning without his approval, H.R. 4777, a bill providing that First Lieutenant Vincent P. Rousseau, United States Army, retired, shall have the rank and receive the pay and allowances of a captain on the retired list of the United States Army [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Military Affairs
- Additional Titles:
- Veto message on bill for advancement on retired list of Army of Vincent P. Rousseau
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1936.
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 10031 H.doc.419).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10472542