Communication from the President of the United States transmitting a draft of a proposed provision pertaining to an existing appropriation of the Agricultural Adjustment Administration, Department of Agriculture, to make available to the Secretary of Agriculture the funds required to give effect to the provisions of the act entitled "An act relating to compacts and agreements among states in which tobacco is produced providing for the control of production of, or commerce in, tobacco in such states, and for other purposes", approved April 25, 1936 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations
- Additional Titles:
- Proposed provision pertaining to existing appropriation relating to compacts among tobacco-producing States, etc
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1936.
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 10031 H.doc.477).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10472595