Communication from the President of the United States transmitting for the consideration of Congress a supplemental estimate of appropriation for the Federal Communications Commission for the fiscal year 1936, amounting to $400,000, to continue available until June 30, 1937 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations
- Additional Titles:
- Supplemental estimate for investigation of American Telephone and Telegraph Company, etc
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1936.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 10031 H.doc.479).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10472596