To dispense with the necessity for insurance by the government against loss or damage to valuables in shipment, and for other purposes [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Post Offices and Post Roads
- Additional Titles:
- To dispense with necessity for insurance by Government against loss or damage to valuables in shipment
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1937.
- Physical Description:
- 12 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 10077 S.rp.738).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10475350