Reserve requirements of member banks of the Federal Reserve System. Letter from the Secretary of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System transmitting in response to Senate Resolution No. 78 a report on the recent order of the Board increasing the reserve requirements of member banks on March 1, 1937 and May 1, 1937 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Banking and Currency
- Additional Titles:
- Reserve requirements of member banks of Federal reserve system
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1937.
- Physical Description:
- 9 pages : digital, PDF file
- Includes illustrations., Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 10104 S.doc.19).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10477782