Schedule of claims allowed by the General Accounting Office. Communication from the President of the United States transmitting schedule of claims allowed by the General Accounting Office, as shown by certificates of settlement forwarded to the Treasury Department for payment, covering judgments rendered by the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York against collectors of customs, amounting to $65,954.49 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations
- Additional Titles:
- Claims allowed by General Accounting Office for payment of judgments against collector of customs
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1937.
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 10126 H.doc.112).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10477895