Record of judgments rendered against the Government by the United States District Courts. Communication from the President of the United States transmitting records of judgments rendered by the United States District Courts, as submitted by the Attorney General through the Secretary of the Treasury, and which require an appropriation for their payment, amounting to $50,043.17 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations
- Additional Titles:
- Judgments rendered against Government by District Courts
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1937.
- Physical Description:
- 11 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 10126 H.doc.117).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10477900