Report from Secretary of State to the end that legislation be enacted authorizing an appropriation for expenses of participation in Tenth Pan American Sanitary Conference. Message from the President of the United States transmitting report from the Secretary of State to the end that legislation may be enacted authorizing an appropriation of the sum of $5,000 for the expenses of participation by the United States in the Tenth Pan American Sanitary Conference to convene at Bogota, Colombia, in August 1938 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Foreign Affairs
- Additional Titles:
- Report from Secretary of State recommending appropriation for participation in 10th Pan American Sanitary Conference
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1937.
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 10126 H.doc.217).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10477963