Supplemental estimate of appropriations for the Navy Department, 1938. Communication from the President of the United States transmitting supplemental estimates of appropriations for the Navy Department for the fiscal year ending June 30, 1938, aggregating $812,000, of which $535,000 is required to provide facilities for construction of battleships at the New York and Philadelphia Navy Yards, $275,000 for replacement of a paint and oil storage building destroyed by fire on May 25, 1937, at the Mare Island Navy Yard, and $2,000 to erect a memorial to the officers and men of the United States Navy who lost their lives as the result of a boiler explosion [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations
- Additional Titles:
- Supplemental estimates for Yards and Docks Bureau, 1938
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1937.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 10126 H.doc.302).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10478020