Intracoastal Waterway from Apalachicola Bay to Withlacoochee River, Fla. Letter from the Secretary of War transmitting a letter from the Chief of Engineers, United States Army, dated July 7, 1937, submitting a report, together with accompanying papers and illustration, on a preliminary examination and survey of Intracoastal Waterway from Apalachicola Bay to the Withlacoochee River, Fla., and Carrabelle, Crooked, and Ochlockonee Rivers, and Ochlockonee Bay, Fla., authorized by the River and Harbor Act approved August 30, 1935 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Rivers and Harbors
- Additional Titles:
- Report on survey of Intracoastal Waterway from Apalachicola Bay to St. Marks River, Florida
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1937.
- Physical Description:
- 39 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. War Department
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 10129 H.doc.291).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10478118