Report of the Committee on Post Offices and Post Roads on S. 3022. A bill to amend the law relating to appointment of postmasters together with the minority views of Messrs. O'Mahoney, Logan La Follette, and views of Mr. Bridges [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Post Offices and Post Roads
- Additional Titles:
- Amending law relating to appointment of postmasters
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1937.
- Physical Description:
- 16 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 10229 S.rp.1296).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10478137