Transcription [sound recording], [Transcripciones en español].
- Uniform Title:
- Transcription. Transcripciones en español
- [Montréal] : Radio Canada International, [197_?]-
- Physical Description:
- audio discs : 33 1/3 rpm. ; 7-12 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Canadian Broadcasting Corporation. International Service
Radio Canada International
- Latin Americans—Québec (Province)—Montréal
- Canadian literature—20th century—Translations into Spanish
- French-Canadian literature—20th century—Translations into Spanish
- Canadian literature—20th century
- Spanish language—Study and teaching
- Folk songs—Canada
- Folk music—Canada
- Spanish literature
- Radio programs—Canada
- Canada—Social life and customs
- Montréal (Québec)—Foreign population
- Latin America—Biography
- Related Titles:
- Transcripciones en español
- Some recordings are stereophonic.
Accompanied by loose-leaf register and index of contents.
Recordings for radio broadcast produced by Radio Canada International and its predecessor, the International Service of the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation.
View MARC record | catkey: 104784