Conferring jurisdiction on United States District Courts in appeals from decisions of the Secretary of the Interior in Indian heirship and estate matters [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Indian Affairs
- Additional Titles:
- Conferring jurisdiction on District Courts in appeals from decisions of Secretary of Interior in Indian heirship cases
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1938.
- Physical Description:
- 5 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 10235 H.rp.2561).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10479543