Communication from the President of the United States transmitting supplemental estimate of appropriation amounting to $50,000 for the United States Constitution Sesquicentennial Commission for the fiscal year 1938, together with a provision for the appropriation of receipts for the sale of publications and other material as authorized by section 2 of the Act of August 19, 1937 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations
- Additional Titles:
- Supplemental estimate for United States Constitution Sesquicentennial Commission
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1938.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 10264 H.doc.512).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10480361