Communication from the President of the United States transmitting a schedule of claim allowed by the General Accounting Office, as shown by certificate of settlement forwarded to the Treasury Department for payment covering a judgment rendered by the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York, amounting to $3,782.19 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations
- Additional Titles:
- Judgment rendered by district court for southern district of New York in favor of Cunard Steamship Co., Ltd
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1938.
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 10265 H.doc.665).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10480444