To prohibit and to prevent the trade practices known as "compulsory block-booking" and "blind selling" of motion-picture films in interstate and foreign commerce [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Interstate Commerce
- Additional Titles:
- Prevent trade practices known as compulsory block booking and blind selling of motion-picture films. 2 pts
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1939.
- Physical Description:
- 38 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 10294 S.rp.532).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10481064