Devaluation of the dollar and stabilization fund correspondence between the Chairman of the Committee on Banking and Currency, United States Senate and the Secretary of the Treasury concerning certain questions relative to (S. 910) a bill to extend the time within which the powers relating to the stabilization fund and alteration of the weight of the dollar may be exercised [electronic resource].
- Additional Titles:
- Devaluation of dollar and stabilization fund
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1939.
- Physical Description:
- 22 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 10316 S.doc.72).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10483255