Neutrality legislation. Message from the President of the United States transmitting a statement on peace and neutrality, by the Secretary of State [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Foreign Relations
- Additional Titles:
- Statement on peace and neutrality by Secretary of State
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1939.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 10316 S.doc.94).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10483274