Supplemental and deficiency estimates of appropriations, Department of the Interior, 1940 and prior years. Communication from the President of the United States transmitting supplemental and deficiency estimates of appropriations for the Department of the Interior for the fiscal year 1940 and prior years, amounting to $1,533,568.95, together with the drafts of proposed provisions pertaining to existing appropriations and proposed authorizations aggregating $267,200 from Indian tribal funds [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations
- Additional Titles:
- Supplemental and deficiency estimates for Interior Department
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1939.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 10349 H.doc.372).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10483460