Missouri River, Sioux City to mouth. Letter from the Secretary of War. Transmitting a letter from the Chief of Engineers, United States Army, dated February 24, 1939, submitting a report, together with accompanying papers and illustrations, on reexamination of Missouri River, Sioux City to mouth, requested by resolution of the Committee on Rivers and Harbors, House of Representatives, adopted November 17, 1938, and resolution of the Committee on Commerce, United States Senate, adopted November 8, 1938 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Rivers and Harbors
- Additional Titles:
- Report on reexamination of Missouri River from Sioux City to mouth
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1939.
- Physical Description:
- 22 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. War Department
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 10352 H.doc.214).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10483562