Houston Ship Channel, Tex. Letter from the Secretary of War. Transmitting a letter from the Chief of Engineers, United States Army, dated March 4, 1939, submitting a report, together with accompanying papers and illustrations, on reexamination of Houston Ship Channel, Tex., with a view to determining advisability of establishing suitable depths and widths for navigation in the Old Channel of Buffalo Bayou behind Brady Island, requested by resolution of the Committee on Rivers and Harbors, House of Representatives, adopted August 25, 1938 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Rivers and Harbors
- Additional Titles:
- Report on reexamination of Houston ship channel, Texas, with view to enlarging channel of Buffalo Bayou
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1939.
- Physical Description:
- 13 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. War Department
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 10352 H.doc.226).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10483574